VIAPIX® initial training
To obtain optimal results, we suggest an initial training of 1 week. This training for 1 to 4 persons, will take place in your facilities, and is divided into 3 parts:
- Half-day introduction in classroom:
- VIAPIX® Acquisition device presentation: distance encoder, GNSS, IMU, cameras and keyboard,
- Campaign preparation: campaign/sections, system settings, control and calibration.
- 1 day session, on the road, for 2 people maximum:
- Equipment familiarization,
- Setup on the vehicle,
- Survey measurement.
- 2 days in classroom:
- Data transfer, measurement backup: ground database, images and mapping
- Raw data processing: LRS, section measurement to road conversion
- Road data processing: create, add, delete, dilate and contract
- Adding information in the picture: measure from image, road assets inventory
- Export processed data into GIS
VIAPIX® trainings are conducted by engineers specialized in road engineering.
Assistance and support
This program enables phone technical support during installation, calibration and use. Concerning every product (hardware or software) for every version, this program guarantees the effectiveness and peace of mind. This service provides you:
- Technical hotline
- Dedicated access to a secure customer area on our website (file exchange, software update …)
Warranty and equipment operational readiness
VIAPIX® solution (hardware/software) comes with a one-year warranty. Coverage includes the following: repair or replace the equipment, subject to the conditions of use recommended in the user manual.
In addition, to provide the user to have all of the innovations that we do every day, the warranty also includes semi-annual software update:
- VIAPIX® Web interface
- VIAPIX® Exploitation
Beyond the warranty period, a contract for maintenance and support, designated as “Equipment Operational Readiness” will be suggest. Thus, extending the warranty period, you benefit from consistent quality services to use your VIAPIX® solution.